EasyAs Income Tax Software
Small Business - Contractors - Individuals
**** SOFTWARE AGREEMENT ****
IMPORTANT: This software is licensed to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms in this license agreement. Please read the terms carefully. By installing or otherwise using the Software Product it shall be deemed that you agree to the conditions of this agreement.
1. You may install and use one copy of the software product on a single computer. You may also install and use the software on a 2nd computer.
2. You may not decompile, disassemble, modify, reverse engineer or make any attempt to discover the source code of the software, or create other versions from the software.
3. You may transfer the Software to another person or entity, on the condition that they also agree to this agreement.
4. You agree that you have been provided with ample opportunity during the free trial period of the product in which time you have been able to evaluate and discover if this product suits your business requirements.
5. Once the product has been purchased and the serial number issued there are no refunding methods available. Once purchased you cannot obtain a refund, as you have had ample opportunity to evaluate the software, please see clause 4 above.
6. This software is only to be used as a tool and a possible guide to current and future income tax liabilities. This software is not meant to replace any existing income tax reporting or requirements. Upon using this software you are aware that you are personally liable for your own income tax and understand that our estimates are to be used as a guide only. You should seek assistance from your taxation department if you are not sure of your income tax requirements.
7. We do not guarantee that updates to the Income Rates of your country will be made available in a timely manner. We further do not guarantee any such updates will ever be made available. Whilst it is the initial intention to make these updates available for use we do not guarantee this as part of the sale of the software. We have however provided facility within the software for you to perform personal updates yourself.
8. Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer of Damages:
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SOFTWARE OWNERS / DESIGNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, PROGRAMMERS, OR ANY RELATED BUSINESSES, ENTITY, OR ORGANISATION, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF THE SOFTWARE OWNERS / DESIGNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, PROGRAMMERS, OR ANY RELATED BUSINESSES, ENTITY, OR ORGANISATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EVEN IF ANY INTERESTED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF ANY PROBLEMS, FAULTS OR ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. SHOULD UNDER ANY REQUIREMENTS OF LAW THIS PRODUCT BE WARRANTED THEN IN NO CASE SHALL LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF $0.01 AUD (1 CENT AUD).
|Calculating Income Tax|
|Income Tax For:|